July 05, 2020

Long Time No See...



It's been a long long time since I updated my blog. I wonder, does anyone still read blogs??.....If you do, would you mind leaving a comment so I'll know?

Anyway, I updated the Beading Tutorials and Patterns section with the latest tutorials (4 tutorials) and the Beading Kit section with a photo of another color for the Winding Path Bracelet kit.

I closed my Artfire shop a few months ago, so now I have my Etsy as my only online shop. You can find all of my beading tutorials, patterns and kits there  https://www.etsy.com/shop/SmadarsTreasure

If you'd like to see my posts more often, you can see them on my Facebook  or Facebook Page.

Keep in touch!


In the photo: my latest bracelet (no tutorial) made with Czech druk beads in beautiful seafoam green and fuchsia Swarovski crystals.



11 comments:

  1. Nice bracelet! And yes, there are people still reading blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smadar, I just found your blog, and I look forward to looking back in your archives. I've been having so much fun with your Art Deco Style Bracelet, and I've made two, am working on another, and planning another. I don't usually get "stuck" on a design, but this one is just great, and with endless variation. Stay well and safe, Liz, The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! I do remember reading your blog posts but I better also get on your FB page in case you stop this blog, which I hope you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I still read blogs :-)
    But I also didn`t write something in my blog since October 2018 ( http://ringe-und-mehr.blogspot.com/2018/10/groe-ringe.html ).
    Greetings from Germany,
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blogs. Feel as if I get an insight into the person. Much easier to,find than a Facebook post which just gets buried

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, hope you are well.
    I still read them.
    Your beading patterns are just beautful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings Smadar:

    Happy to see your blog update! Love your designs! http://keiserdesigns.blogspot.com/ celebrating 10 years of blogging :)
    Wishing you and yours the very best!
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only discovered your blog today, 20/08/2020, while doing a Google search for inspiration on using Claspgarten clasps as focals. I was directed to your 2009 blogspot page.
    I then went from there to 2010, where I came across your 'Mumbai Masala bracelet'. Google searching that, I came across a link that lead me directly to this, your most recent blog page.
    I love your work! It is so inspirational! You are a most talented beader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I still read some blogs, I have made some good friends through blogs. The bracelet is beautiful.
    Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your comments! It sure feels good to know beading friends still read blogs...

    ReplyDelete