March 04, 2008

I have been so busy lately...



I have set up my shop on Etsy and also joined the Etsy BeadWeavers group, which is very nice and exciting…
But, it also means that I had to spend too much time working on the computer… and THAT means… I hardly had time left for beading!!! :( … I already gave up some sleeping hours, but as for beading – that I can't give up!
So, in busy times like this, simple and quick herringbone weaving is always a little satisfactory of my beading craving...


4 comments:

  1. This is anything BUT simple.... this is just beautiful!!! oh I LOVE the colours!!!!! i know i sound like a broken record.... but i really, really love your work and your colour choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style unique!!! You have a lot of brilliant ideas, that are different from the beadings I saw before! I'm really excited. If you don't mind, I will link your blog on mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, try-to-be-better :) and you Welcome

    Smadar

    ReplyDelete