July 13, 2014

Sparkling Water Lily - New Beading Tutorial

Lately there are so many new shapes of beads coming to the market one after another, that I can hardly keep up!  I recently ordered some SuperUno beads, gum drops, two-hole lentil beads and twisted daggers, which I am yet to play with, but there are already new shaped beads that I need to get my hands on, like pellets, Bibo, Pip beads... I guess that the more there are, the merrier! I love experimenting new designs and possibilities with the new bead shapes... It gives my beading creativity a boost! 

My latest project - Sparkling Water Lily -  is made with Starman's Czechmate two-hole triangle beads, Swarovski crystal bicone beads and Japanese seed beads.  
It is a dimensional beaded component, that can be used as a pendant, as a connector beaded bead or for an elegant ring. 

Another design with these beautiful triangle beads is in the works and I hope to be able to finish it as soon as I get more of these beautiful triangles in other colors. 

The tutorial for the 3 design options of Sparkling Water Lily, is available in both my Etsy and my Artfire shops.



A Necklace Made with
Sparkling Water Lily Beaded Connector Beads


Sparkling Water Lily Pendant


Sparkling Water Lily Ring 



No comments:

Post a Comment