OK, it is my second attempt at embroidery work, but it's the first I actually managed to finish so far. The first-first work is still in progress – turtle pace progress … I had to unpick almost half of what I did (see two posts below) and start again. I already know that the first (first) will not be a perfect work, but I decided to finish it anyway, one little section every few days, not only because I like the pattern but also because I think of it as a good training, especially of my patient... I succeeded to avoid using my scissors every time I felt frustrated and wanted to cut it into half, so that I'll have half that is almost finished – sort of fooling my self...;)
This second work is quite simple and was finished rather quickly, with no "disasters" (except from when I had to cut the extra material before finishing and almost cut the embroidered section… what a relief it was to see it was not damaged! :0)
I really enjoyed making it and am quite pleased with the result, although it's not perfect (it has "hills and valleys" where it had to be flat).
I still don't know what I am going to do with it. I just enjoy looking at it and feel proud of myself… :)