November 15, 2009

Surprise in The Mail!

A little box came in the mail and I was so surprised to see these five gorgeous clasps sent to me, again, by Claspgarten! Thank you, Karin of Claspgarten! I am so grateful and flattered to have been chosen to design with your clasps... :)



I am so in love with the brass rectangle clasp I got and can't wait to start working on something with it (probably a bracelet) .. The photo doesn't do justice to the other ones with crystals... they are so beautiful and really sparkle!


I have completed working on a necklace using this large clasp I got in the first batch, but I can't post the images yet, since I am thinking of sending this necklace to Perlen Poesie magazine for publication, so it has to be kept as a secret for a few months..



Like it has always been for me, new materials to work with excite me and give my muse a huge push! Fun! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning clasp! I'm sure you'll create something beautiful for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. Don't you just love getting surprises like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am forwarding an "Award" to you! Please read my recent post on http://beadedbear.blogspot.com regarding it.

    It is now your turn to pass on the award, should you accept it!

    Hugs,

    Sig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice comments!

    Thank you, Sig, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete